Saturday, November 8, 2008

Charles, Are You Creating "Value"?

Hi Charles,

The way to be creative and different is by being 'yourself'...
really be yourself... talk like you would talk to a friend in
your emails and let 'you' come through in everything you do.

Most people are afraid to be 'themselves' because they might be
rejected... you have to get over that.. not everyone will like
you. Not everyone will be your friend either. That's life!

But...there will be enough people who will like you and those
are the ones that will stay with you over the years and be good
customers.

I get emails once in a while saying I 'suck' or worse... but I
also get emails from people who like what I say and what I teach.

Now, let me ask you: Should I be disappointed that some people
don't like me? No. That's literally their problem, not mine.

And, should I be feeding my ego every time someone says they
like what I do and congratulate me on a great newsletter or
info-product or whatever - again the answer is 'no'.

The bottom line is: You have to do what you feel is the most
benefit, the most help to your customers and subscribers and
listen to honest feedback, but ignore everything else.

That's the blunt truth. You have to be strong. You can't let a
little praise go to your head and you can't let a little blame
or dislike of what you're doing discourage you in anyway.

You have to be yourself and whenever negative or positive forces
try altering your path, you must ignore them and keep building
value and usefulness into everything you're doing.

Learn how to create VALUE... I'm talking about tangible,
functionable products and services that are REALLY USEFUL to
your prospects and customers. You create "value" by being
yourself and building a little piece of "YOU" into everything
you do.

-Gabor

Gabor Olah
Deri setany 2. 1/114
Baja
Bacs-Kiskun 6500
Hungary
--
To unsubscribe or to change your contact details, visit:
http://getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62a&m=O&r=3gmz&s=Z4SsS&t=3&y=O&

No comments: